Dr. Attila Z. Balogh, MD
Bossier City , LA 71111
After receiving his medical education in Europe, including experience in anesthesia and critical care, Dr. Balogh immigrated to the United States where he gained further expertise. Prior to joining Willis-Knighton Health System, he practiced medicine in Many, La. He and his wife, Annie, have a daughter who is also a doctor. When not taking care of patients, Dr. Balogh enjoys flower gardening, traveling, and watching sports, especially soccer.
- Residency: Sinai Hospital of Detroit (1995)
- Internship: Sinai Hospital of Detroit (1993)
- Residency: University of Medicine & Pharmacy (1982)
- Internship: Clinic Fundeni (1980)
- Medical School: Universitatea DeMedicina Si Farmacie (1976)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine
Disclaimer: Not all physicians accept all insurance plans. Physicians move in and out of plans throughout the year. When you call for an appointment, confirm that the physician accepts your insurance.