Dr. Bipin A. Turakhia, MD
Following medical education in his native India, Dr. Turakhia came to the United States for additional medical training in New Orleans, eventually settling in the Shreveport-Bossier community. He and his wife, Daksha, are parents of two children and several grandchildren. During his spare time, Dr. Turkahia enjoys reading and traveling.
- Residency: LSUHSC, N.O. School of Medicine (1980)
- Residency: Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College (1976)
- Internship: Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College (1975)
- Medical School: Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Med. College (1974)
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine
Disclaimer: Not all physicians accept all insurance plans. Physicians move in and out of plans throughout the year. When you call for an appointment, confirm that the physician accepts your insurance.