Dr. Daniel L. Payne, MD
Dr. Payne was always drawn to a career in the medical field, having worked as a scrub tech at the old Doctors’ Hospital in Shreveport when attending college. He completed his undergraduate education at LSU Shreveport. During his college and medical training, he worked at the Pelican Tissue Center and also served as a research associate in the Department of Surgery at the medical school. He joined Louisiana Family Practice after completing his fellowship training. He is also a member of the American Academy of Family Practice. In 2008 Dr. Payne was appointed Bossier Parish Deputy Coroner.
- Residency: John Peter Smith Hospital (1995)
- Internship: John Peter Smith Hospital (1993)
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine (1992)
- University: LSU - Shreveport (1986)
- American Board of Family Practice: Family Medicine
Disclaimer: Not all physicians accept all insurance plans. Physicians move in and out of plans throughout the year. When you call for an appointment, confirm that the physician accepts your insurance.