Dr. Kimberly L. Burns, MD
Dr. Burns grew up in Georgia, Virginia and Tennessee, completing her undergraduate education at Tennessee Wesleyan College in Athens. She was a captain in the U.S. Air Force and was a physician in the pediatric clinic at Barksdale Air Force Base before joining the Willis-Knighton Physician Network in 1997. She and her husband have three children and live in Bossier City. When not in the office, she enjoys travel, exercise and reading.
- Residency: TC Thompson Childrens Hospital (1994)
- Internship: TC Thompson Childrens Hospital (1992)
- Medical School: University of Tennessee Memphis (1991)
- University: Tennessee Wesleyan College (1987)
- University: Emory University (1985)
- American Board of Pediatrics: Pediatrics
Disclaimer: Not all physicians accept all insurance plans. Physicians move in and out of plans throughout the year. When you call for an appointment, confirm that the physician accepts your insurance.