While Dr. Smith practices in a family medicine clinic, she has a combined specialty of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. This blends well with the primary care environment at Louisiana Family Practice, which she joined following her medical education. Prior to medical school, she earned her undergraduate degree, summa cum laude, from LSU. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American College of Physicians and has also served on committees at WK Bossier Health Center.
- Residency: LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine (2003)
- Internship: LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine (2000)
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine (1999)
- American Board of Pediatrics: Pediatrics
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine
Disclaimer: Not all physicians accept all insurance plans. Physicians move in and out of plans throughout the year. When you call for an appointment, confirm that the physician accepts your insurance.