Dr. Neera Chhabra, MD
Dr. Chhabra received her medical training at an American mission institution in her native India before coming to the United States for additional medical training. She has lived and practiced in Shreveport for over 30 years, caring for children from throughout the area at her busy pediatric clinic on the campus of Willis-Knighton South. She and her husband, a cardiologist, live in Shreveport. They are parents of two sons, one living in Washington, D.C., and the other in California. When she is not caring for children, she enjoys traveling and cooking for friends and family.
- Fellowship: Cleveland Metro General Hospital (1982)
- Residency: TC Thompson Childrens Hospital (1980)
- Internship: Jackson Memorial Medical Center (1978)
- Medical School: Chrisitan Medical College (1973)
- American Board of Pediatrics: Pediatrics
Disclaimer: Not all physicians accept all insurance plans. Physicians move in and out of plans throughout the year. When you call for an appointment, confirm that the physician accepts your insurance.