Dr. Scott L. Mighell, MD
With a strong connection to this community, Dr. Mighell completed both his undergraduate and his medical education in Shreveport. Upon graduating from medical school, he served as an emergency room physician in Bastrop and Minden as well as at another local hospital. He also worked with a family practice clinic in Shreveport. In 1996, he joined Louisiana Family Practice and has been caring for patients from Bossier City and the surrounding area since that time. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine and is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Northwest Louisiana Medical Society, American Academy of Family Practice and the American Medical Association.
- Residency: LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine (1981)
- Internship: LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine (1980)
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine (1979)
- University: LSU - Shreveport (1976)
- American Board of Family Practice: Family Medicine
Disclaimer: Not all physicians accept all insurance plans. Physicians move in and out of plans throughout the year. When you call for an appointment, confirm that the physician accepts your insurance.