Dr. Ted B. Warren, MD
A Louisiana native, Dr. Warren completed his undergraduate education at what is now the University of Louisiana Monroe before entering medical school in Shreveport. He has enjoyed practicing medicine in Bossier City, where he is near his friends and family. He is a member of the Louisiana State Medical Society, the Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians and the American Academy of Family Medicine and previously served as president of the Bossier Medical Society. Dr. Warren is an advocate for healthy nutrition and lifestyle. He enjoys tinkering with classic cars and is a gardener who always has a patch of healthy vegetables.
- Residency: LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine (1985)
- Internship: LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine (1983)
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine (1982)
- University: (NE La.) University of Louisiana (1977)
- American Board of Family Medicine: Family Medicine
Disclaimer: Not all physicians accept all insurance plans. Physicians move in and out of plans throughout the year. When you call for an appointment, confirm that the physician accepts your insurance.