Dr. Brett A. Koder, MD
After practicing for 17 years in North Carolina, Dr. Koder returned to Willis-Knighton in 2013. In addition to general ENT work, he has a special interest in allergies and sinus disease. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Koder is married and, when not at work, enjoys spending time with his family, playing tennis, traveling and watching college and professional sports.
- Residency: LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine (1993)
- Residency: Greenville Memorial Hospital (1986)
- Internship: Greenville Memorial Hospital (1984)
- Medical School: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center/New Orleans (1983)
- University: Louisiana State University (1979)
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Disclaimer: Not all physicians accept all insurance plans. Physicians move in and out of plans throughout the year. When you call for an appointment, confirm that the physician accepts your insurance.