Dr. Pistorius believe that health is more than freedom from illness, that it is an integration of the mind, body and spirit so that all areas of the human body are in harmony. He considers it a privilege to help parents raise their children and support their health. One of the greatest joys of his practice is being able to watch his patients grow up. On the personal side, Dr. Pistorius enjoys spending time with his family, cooking and camping in a tent. As an ordained deacon in the Roman Catholic Church, he has a spiritual focus as he helps patients achieve total health.
- Residency: LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine (1982)
- Internship: LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine (1980)
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine (1979)
- University: Rice University (1975)
- American Board of Family Practice: Family Medicine
Disclaimer: Not all physicians accept all insurance plans. Physicians move in and out of plans throughout the year. When you call for an appointment, confirm that the physician accepts your insurance.