Dr. William D. Parker, MD
Pediatrics is not just a career for Dr. Parker. It is his life’s work to make a difference in the lives of children. Caring for them is an honor and joy because their innocence keeps him humble and grounded. Dr. Parker and his wife, Mary Frances, are the parents of eight children and grandparents to 13. Dr. Parker and his wife enjoy spending time with their family as parents and grandparents, celebrating birthdays, vacations and enjoying sports as family.
- Residency: LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine (1983)
- Internship: LSUHSC Shreveport School of Medicine (1981)
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine (1980)
- University: Louisiana Tech University (1975)
- American Board of Pediatrics: Pediatrics
Disclaimer: Not all physicians accept all insurance plans. Physicians move in and out of plans throughout the year. When you call for an appointment, confirm that the physician accepts your insurance.