Located in west Shreveport right off of I-20, Pines Road Family Medicine is committed to improving the health and well-being of all patients. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, to listen with compassion and to serve you with dignity and respect.
Our providers are part of the Willis-Knighton Physician Network with access to state of the art technology and all the resources of the most progressive health system in the region.
We are committed to serving you with the highest standard of care.
Services & Treatments
Medical services are provided to patients ages 13 and above by the doctors at Pines Road Family Medicine include, but are not limited to:
- Preventive Medicine – Well Physical exams
- General Medicine – treatment for high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid problems, ulcers, anemia, allergies, seizure disorder, headaches, arthritis, asthma and urinary infections
- Procedures – Biopsies/Excisions, pre-op physicals, foreign bodies, abscesses, joint injections and aspirations
- Gynecology – Pap smears, contraception counseling/management, diagnosis and treatment of common gynecological problems
- Dermatology – Treatment for acne, hives, skin cancers, warts, moles and common rashes
- Minor Injuries – Treatment for minor injuries
- Geriatric Preventive Medicine – Coordination of home health and hospice care
- Influenza and Pneumonia Vaccinations
- In-house lab and x-ray services
We encourage patients to alert us to all health issues and concerns. If we feel additional specialty support is needed, we will help identify the proper specialist to provide further care.
Making An Appointment
All visits to our office should be scheduled, including same day and urgent care appointments. If you need to ask questions about your appointment or to change it, please call our office.
Required Patient Forms
New patients should arrive 30 minutes prior to the appointment time so that we can process the information, create the medical file and place the chart in line for the designated appointment time. Bring all medications in their original bottles (not a pill box) to your appointment. Be sure to include any over-the-counter medications you current take.
- New Patient Information Record (Can be completed online)
- Patient Identification Data (Can be completed online)
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information (Can be completed online if needed)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
Fees & Billing
All co-pays are due at the time of your visit.
We ask that you provide your current insurance information at every visit, to make sure we have your most up to date insurance information
We accept Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
You may contact our billing office with any questions.
Pay Your Bill Online
You can pay your bill online using Online Bill Pay.
Our office accepts most insurance plans. Please verify with your insurance company that we are listed as participating providers. We will file all charges to your insurance plan. However, your agreement with your Insurance Company is strictly between you and them. Any remaining balance will be your responsibility and due immediately. You will also be responsible for payment should your insurance plan deny claims for any reason.
Release of Information
We are unable to release any information to anyone without your written consent on the required Alternate Contact Form. Your information is privacy-protected.